Visit my Youtube Channel for more videos!


Super Dancer

Started playing Super Dancer on my tablet two weeks ago and I got so addicted I created a second character on another server few days ago. However, yesterday the server that my second character is in had a major problem and data was rolled back to last week. Since my character didn't exist last week, so it's gone. 

I went from around level 18 that I spent long hours playing last few days to a new character at level 1. Tried to rush back to the level I at was before the rollback but after a few rounds of dancing, I lost the mood to play.

Each round costs 10 energy and without enough energy, the game can still go on but the experience gained is very low. The base total is 60 energy so that makes it 6 rounds. I spent the whole afternoon playing on the day I created the second character and 6 rounds wasn't enough that's why I created a new character. But now it's all gone...

I will still keep playing this newly created second character, just that I might be focused on my main character until I get over about the rollback.


0 comments: